uCMDB Browser 4.XX when embedded with uCMDB 10.XX server
After Installing or upgrading the uCMDB you receive a "Internal Error Occurred" message when launching the uCMDB Browser.
Note: It is recommended that you backup any directories before deleting or overwriting.
- Stop the uCMDB server
- Delete the contents of the Jetty Cache: <UCMDBServer>\runtime\jetty-cache
- Delete the current deployed ucmdb-browser folder: <UCMDBServer>\deploy\ucmdb-browser
- Download and redeploy the required version of uCMDB Browser using the UCMDB Browser Installation and
Configuration Guide or follow the below:
- Unzip Embedded ZIP file to a temp directory
- Copy ucmdb-browser.war to <UCMDBServer>\deploy
- Start the uCMDB server
- Verify error is not received by navigating to the browser: